I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Communication 101

Hmmm, so perhaps June Bug doesn't understand quite as much as I thought.

Post diaper change:


Mama  Bug:  Do you want to throw away your diaper?

June Bug:  Yes, mommy (with great excitement I might add. Throwing things away is fun)


Mama Bug: Do you know where the garbage can is?

June Bug:   Yes, mommy (scampers off)


Two hours later I find said diaper in my bed. What is he trying to tell me?


1 comment: