I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!

My Christmas came in August when Daddy Bug bought me a new camera. I'm learning and hopefully getting better.  Regardless, I love taking photos and most of the time June Bug and Lady Bug don't mind.

Obviously I had big plans for our Christmas card.....my kids had other plans. Lady Bug got sick, June Bug wanted to tackle her, she wanted to provoke him, he wanted to dismantle the lights, she wanted to practice crawling...the joy of two: you  never know what you're going to get. It's been a year of many blessings for us and look forward to what the new year brings.

We wish you all a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment