I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Multi-Tasking Fail

You know how you see your friends posting cute photos of their infants tagging along on the morning chores nestled into a pile of warm, clean laundry? I mean it seems like an obvious choice, who doesn't want to snuggle up to fresh, warm laundry.  Yeah, don't do it.  I promise you it's worth two trips, one to carry the child, the second to carry the clean laundry. 
Look at me, so cute in the laundry basket, folding, sorting....
Ummmm....uh oh...
Yeah, this batch might need to be rewashed.

Moral of the story:  Don't put a prone-to-producing-bodily-fluids infant in a basket of clean laundry.  ::sigh::


No comments:

Post a Comment