I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

::sobs::

You know those parenting days that make you want to throw in the towel and run screaming...without your 35lb double jogging stroller?  If you're a parent, I know you've had them, more than once. Or you're Angelina Jolie and have 2:1 nanny-kid ratio and a private jet to the Caribbean when you need it.  Yesterday was particularly tough and I'm sure I cried at least 4 times.
And then this happened, completely unprompted:


And I cried again. I don't even remember why it was a bad day.  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment