I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Male-patterned balding....

June Bug, 4 weeks
What in the heck does this have to do with with my kids?  They both suffered this fate as newborns.

I was really really hoping Lady Bug would keep all that pretty, soft, dark hair.  Nope.  Receding like an 80-year-old man a la Peter Boyle.  ::sigh::  If she's anything like June Bug she'll be bald until at least 15 mos.  So sad.  Good thing she owns like 387 hats.

The one upside, my babies look like babies just a little bit longer.  And that makes this mama happy.

Lady Bug,  3.5 weeks

1 comment: