I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock Shuffle

Stomp your feet, clap your hands, everybody ready for a June Bug dance!

I'm not sure how in my right mind I thought it was okay to teach my nine-month old to shake his booty. But somewhere between Dance Party Friday (thank you dad) and Barnyard Dance (thank you Sandra Boynton) June Bug learned to "shake his money maker" as my husband so eloquently puts it.

I'm not sure if who's more proud of June Bug's moves, Dad or June Bug himself. But when that diapered butt gets a movin' I can't help but giggle like a school girl.

Unfortunately catching it on camera is another feat. But in the spirit of St. Patty's day, June Bug decided honor us with a jig, along side Stride-to-Ride dino.


No comments:

Post a Comment