I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Wine o' Clock

The time of day set aside for enjoying a glass of wine; usually around 5pm daily

I did not invent said activity, but I do think it's genius. So thank you to my hubby's friend P for what I would say will forever be your crowning achievement.

This week calls for something sweet, something to make me smile and a glass of wine. Luckily the first two were quickly fulfilled by a smiling, giggling June Bug. The second will be coming shortly.

I hope all your weekends are as sweet and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment