I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Monday, April 4, 2011

B is for Butler

My baby blog...not at all baby-related today. Though June Bug is already a predestined sports fan and will be rooting for the Butler Bulldogs tonight. Whether they win or lose I'll still be a proud Butler alumni and we will still celebrate their greatness.

So for our apparent love of the letter B, here's Bug's bath time booty, backing (literally) the Butler Bulldogs! (Unfortunately the letters are not blue and white).

1 comment: