I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pretty in Pictures!

Photobucket
The Family Photo! How cliché, you say?  Yep, well that's family life and I'm not ashamed! I'm admittedly a little obsessed with getting a good family photo! Living far from family means that Daddy Bug or Mama Bug are behind the camera so our family photos are few and far between and the ones we do have leave a LOT to be desired.  In fact, I think I can count on one hand the number of photos we have of all three of us.  Though Daddy Bug is thrilled by this as he's never been one for the camera, I disagreed.  And in true Daddy Bug fashion he's particular about who's taking his picture. Luckily I know an awesome photographer who never fails to make me look good.  Vain you say? Yes it is. Bothered by said vanity? Nope, not at all. 

PhotobucketPete and his lovely wife (also one of my BFFs) made the trek out to the suburbs (thank you!!) on a recent trip back home and kindly took a TON of pictures of June Bug and family.  So I finally got some fabulous shots of our lovely family!!  I sort of wish he could follow us around and be our personal photographer. So far he's done our wedding, 3-month shots, and now our 1-year family shots and I never fail to be wowed by his work.



Thank you Thompson {Family} Photography for making us look good and sharing your amazing talent with us!!  I had trouble picking one or two to share...

© Thompson {Family} Photography

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment: