I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What a difference a year makes....

Memorial Day 2010, 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant.


Yes, it was impossibly hard to drag my past-due butt up that hill. But desperate times called for desperate measures.  I would do it again in another 5 days.  No, it did not bring on labor.











Memorial Day 2011,
June Bug is 11 months, 3 weeks and 1 day.  This was shockingly easier than the above expedition.

Not so shocking, the weather is exactly the same.   If I weren't 30 lbs lighter with a nearly 1 year old, you might think it was the same day. This is where I tell you I think SoCal has the most boring weather  ::ducks to avoid tomatoes::

1 comment: