I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Giggle the Day Away

There seem to have been a slew of giggling baby videos that are insanely popular as of late on YouTube.  Let's be honest, if a giggling baby doesn't make you smile or brighten your day then...well I guess I shouldn't be judgmental, but I'm judging. 

Of course after you watch this video you may be side-eying my parenting since June Bug is riled up over being destructive. Let's hope that's a phase...

Regardless, I say thank goodness for happy baby giggles after what has been an exhausting and frustrating day (and it's only 2:30, yikes!)


3 comments:

  1. Just ADORABLE Mychela!!! I am a sucker for giggling babies. And what is it about destruction that they love so much?? You should have seen the glee and giggles Katelyn let out when she was playing "drown the gnomes" in my mom's backyard. She would throw them into my mom's waterfall and just giggle!! And I know what you mean by it being only 2:30 in the afternoon............ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest baby EVER! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammy I'm glad it's not just a boy thing!! That's hysterical, "drown the gnomes"!!!! We need a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete