I hope my child looks back on today, and remembers a Mum who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking, but children grow up when we are not looking
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, cause babies grow fast, much to our sorrow
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm cuddling my baby, and babies don't keep
(Song for a Fifth Child)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A "Typical" Day

Yeah, that's an oxymoron when you're a working mom. I don't know what typical means anymore!

But since I had the privilege of guest blogging for PDX Momma about what our day looks like, I tried to hash out some semblance of a normal day.  I'm still learning how to be a working mom, but here's a peak into a typical day with Mama Bug and June Bug.

She's doing a whole series on working moms and I've already learned several great tips! Thanks Jenn!

A Day in the Life of Mama Bug and her June Bug Baby...  Click Here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment